I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iraqi market for securities: an increase in the number of shares is still continuing in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Iraqi market for securities: an increase in the number of shares is still continuing in Iraq

Recommended to the Iraqi market for securities to develop plans to reduce the dependence of the stock companies to increase their capital as a source of funding.

He said the managing director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam told the independent press on Saturday that the impact of the increase in the number of shares, which occurred in the nineties and the beginning of the current contract is still ongoing, stressing the brokerage firms to stimulate the opening of branches in the regions and provinces and neighboring countries to achieve the required expansion in the profession and to attract investment in the stock market.

He pointed out that the market is a key role in the implementation of the privatization of public sector companies at the time of the privatization law in Iraq.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum