I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank: Delete the zeros will not work to revive the Iraqi dinar, but to absorb the cash block

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D12974

Bank: Delete the zeros will not work to revive the Iraqi dinar, but to absorb the cash block

04/09/2011

BAGHDAD - morning
denied a banking expert to lead the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency to revalue the dinar, saying that the project is just a modification of the categories of cash and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies, pointing out that the strengthening of the currency comes through stability security and increasing local production in the country. The central bank reiterated the need to delete the zeros and the issuance of new currency, considering that there is a need for categories of cash to meet the trading large as well as a currency small, stressing that "the installation of the currency in which defect, as the largest category of currency Iraq is now worth $ 21, and therefore resort traders and senior traders to dealing in cash to the United States and the hundred-dollar specifically ..
and chief executive of the Association of private banks, Abdul Aziz Hassoun: I fear that accompanies the project to delete the zeros of some negative aspects such as what happened in the year (2004), likely to affect the project on prices in the market, stressing at the same time that its impact will be in my time on the consumer until the stability in the circulation.
The Goldfinch: There was a proposal could be altered some of the categories of large currency instead of coin full, but there are points of view various other confirmed the presence of significant inflation in the amount of currency in circulation and are aiming to reduce to the extent reasonably possible, calling out that there is a production of a nationalist and real so that the Iraqi dinar as an international currency are treated abroad.
The central bank stressed that the new currency will be printed in three languages ​​Arabic, Kurdish, English application as indicated by the Iraqi constitution, noting that the old currency will be dispensed gradually.
and the deputy governor of the Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh earlier (that the new currency will be printed in three languages: Arabic, Kurdish and English, the real opportunity to apply what was referring to the Iraqi Constitution He emphasized that the old currency will not be eliminated but will be dispensed gradually and work together with the new currency.
Saleh pointed out there is that difference and the difference on the exchange rate and the purchase, noting that when we want to buy dollars to (1200) dinars, we will buy dinar and ( 200) fils.
He added that the project to delete the zeros approved by the Department of the Central Bank and was referred to the Council of Ministers and MPs, explaining if the government approval will be worked by hand.
The central bank adviser that the purpose of the project to delete three zeros is to reduce the large numbers which sometimes hinder the large transactions, which will reach trillions, and shorten the blocks of cash without disparage and wealth or income, it will be fixed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum