I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warnings of money laundering-led government in the new currency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Fnews%2Feconomy-news%2F33323-2011-09-05-07-58-47.html

Warnings of money laundering-led government in the new currency

Monday, 05 September / September 2011 10:53

Twilight News / Committee revealed the economy and investment representative, Sunday, the existence of corruption and money laundering plans to influential figures within the government to do in case of changing the current currency, calling for a review and deliberation on this matter.

And the Iraqi Central Bank intends to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency for the purpose of lifting the current value.

The Chairman of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Ahmed al-Alwani in an interview with "Twilight News" that "change the existing currency by deleting the digit may be exploited by some weak people from government officials Ogerhm in corruption and money laundering, particularly as the financial and administrative corruption is rampant in government departments and institutions" .

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview with "Twilight News" that the central bank has submitted the draft to delete the zeros from the currency to the House of Representatives and the government is now awaiting their decision in this regard.

The Alwani that "the deletion of zeros from the currency needs to be reviewed and in-depth study, because it depends on political situation and security and economic development in the country," he said, adding that "the currency change would require a political consensus because the currency is one of the symbols in a sovereign country."

The Central Bank of Iraq began to discuss amending the categories of the dinar, last year, and is still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum