I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife:

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife:

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs
are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another
dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the
floor.

4. A dog's parents never
visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. Dogs find you amusing when you're to busy.....

7. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

8. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another
dog?"

9. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.

10. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.

11. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

And last, but not least:

12. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

To test this theory:
Lock your wife and your dog in the garage for an hour. Then open it and see who's happy to see you.

2 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

gente

gente

HAAAAAA! That's great man.....

3 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

chevy#3

"Yep, i'm a dog's best friend!........funny yet sooo true!

4 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:51 pm

MrsCK

hmmm but what IF you could get the wife to bark like a dog???....nawww never happen!...LOL

5 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MrsCK wrote:hmmm but what IF you could get the wife to bark like a dog???....nawww never happen!...LOL

Mrs CK....I have to respectfully disagree on this one.....lol.....not only bark but howl also......

6 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 pm

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:
MrsCK wrote:hmmm but what IF you could get the wife to bark like a dog???....nawww never happen!...LOL

Mrs CK....I have to respectfully disagree on this one.....lol.....not only bark but howl also......

WHOA!! hahaha

7 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 pm

chevy#3

Bark,lay down,roll over,play dead,.....good girl..lmao!!!! Laughing

8 Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Empty Re: Why Some Men Have a Dog And No Wife: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

chevy#3 wrote:
Bark,lay down,roll over,play dead,.....good girl..lmao!!!! Laughing

forgot fetch me a beer!....LMAO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum