I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holland ABANDONS Multi Culturalism-the US could take a few pointers from this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Holland ABANDONS Multi Culturalism

7/07/2011

The Netherlands, where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism:The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants to create a parallel society within the Netherlands.A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament on June 16, reads: "The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people. In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role. With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society. "The letter continues: "A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens. It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands ..."The new integration policy will place more demands on immigrants. For example, immigrants will be required to learn the Dutch language, and the government will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law. The government will also stop offering special subsidies for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner, "it is not the government's job to integrate immigrants." The government will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of employment by the way they dress. More specifically, the government will impose a ban on face-covering Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2013.Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and realized - maybe too late -that creating a nation of tribes will kill the nation itself. Canada's future may well be read here.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

to late....they already have a foothold and Sharia law.

gente

gente

I think a lot of shite will be hitting the fan over there when this is enforced...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

me also.....

gente

gente

Oh well, SOMEONE needs to take a stand against radical Islam and Sharia...screw those nutjobs

MrsCK

gente wrote:Oh well, SOMEONE needs to take a stand against radical Islam and Sharia...screw those nutjobs

no more of a nutjob then hmmmm maybe like the whiteman coming to america.

Can we pass a bill to send them all back to whatever country their family came from??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum