I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arab Monetary Fund to restructure Iraq's debt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/260730/

Arab Monetary Fund to restructure Iraq's debt

07/09/2011 20:26

Erbil, September 7 / September (Rn) - Media sources said Wednesday that Iraq and the Arab Monetary Fund in Abu Dhabi signed a supplement to amend the Convention on the restructuring of Baghdad's debt to the Fund.

Komaki haiti, Para, Money The two parties had signed the Convention in June 14, 2008 in the Jordanian capital Amman as part of efforts to help Iraq and reconstruction.

And signed the Supplement and the Iraqi Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi representatives from Baghdad and the Arab Monetary Fund, Jassem Al-Mannai Director General and Chair of the Board and on the sidelines of a meeting of Arab Ministers of Finance in Abu Dhabi.

The news agency WAM news for both sides that the amendment came at the initiative of Iraq to expedite the payment of debts owed to the Fund.

It was agreed to double the amount of the quarterly installment agreed to pay during the first five years and calculating the benefits system according to the floating interest rate instead of the hard disk.

The Convention was amended by including Iraq's commitment to pay the debts due on a quarterly installments by five million U.S. dollars for a period of five years is then to be lifted straight up to ten million debt payment in full.

And contributes to the amendment to reduce the total interest incurred by Iraq's debt owed by him to the Fund because of the repayment in a shorter period.

According to the agency and the UAE would open the way for Iraq to take advantage of the support provided by the Fund in the preparation of college affirmative action programs of sectoral and structural reforms aimed at achieving macroeconomic stability and stimulating growth.

Open: Murtaza Yousuf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum