I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the September 11th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the September 11th
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2011

On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the September 11 Obama thank the Canadian people, Clinton warns of terrorist attacks Baghdad, up the morning

Thanked U.S. President Barack Obama, the Canadian people for his support during the attacks of September 11 and in a letter addressed to Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, as warned Hillary Rodham Clinton and U.S. Secretary of State based on intelligence reports described it as "credible" from attacks by preparing with al-Qaeda, during the tenth anniversary of the events.

In the same context, most newspapers published the U.S. issued yesterday, and yesterday the first news reports and press releases, which dealt with different aspects of the events of September 11 and the implications of these events on the American home. The Washington Post published the U.S., a report under the title (the Muslims in America after ten years of 11 / 9), which set some of the suffering of the Muslims inside the U.S.

The report said that "the remaining charities as a front very conservative Islam is the donor task for many of the mosques and schools, the Muslim, the paper said that "many immigrants have the idea of Halal and Haram Islam and traditional, but they are moderate in the same time, Newsweek magazine published an article under the title (it won bin Laden?) confirmed that the September 11 attacks had not achieved their strategy, where he was the bait in the words of Andrew Sullivan, author of the article: "aims to push the U.S. toward a religious war against the destructive and polarizing the Muslim world."

It showed that "the American people responded to last through the election of Barack Hussein Obama as President, and his commitment to reverse what he longed to him bin Laden's always a war of civilizations, at the same time try calmly and new tools, such as the war drones to target terrorists from a distance and with greater accuracy".

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=13316

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum