I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

High possibility that Iraq will be the most important economic zone in the Middle East

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

High possibility that Iraq will be the most important economic zone in the Middle East

BAGHDAD - morning/ Moving the attention of many of the world towards a foothold investment in Iraq, and likely many economists global and local increasingly demand global companies towards Iraq, arguing that Iraq is the most prominent waterways and land between Asia and Europe, especially as the global financial crisis has affected a clear and significant economies Europe, which began the search for safe investments say many of the local it abound in the areas of the Gulf and specifically in Iraq, that country starved of foreign investment and to rebuild the infrastructure to have .. have guessed adviser in international trade and transport Tawfiq inhibitor that Iraq will be the area economic mission in the Middle East for the attributes of the elements of great economic, calling exploited properly to become Iraq's first free zone for trade exchange in the world.

And Mani said during the interview to him, could turn Iraq into an economic mission in the Middle East and the host country to the world of what attributes of the elements of great economic, including the port of Faw. stressed inhibitor on the need to exploit all the economic resources of the country properly by the government of Iraq to become the first free zone for the exchange of international trade in the world, noting that all European countries have been issued instructions as a result of the global financial crisis investment toward the Middle East, particularly in Iraq.

The Office of International Trade a study in this regard and submitted to the Ministry of Transport and contained 10 projects, including the port of Faw, which will hopefully be a free zone shall meet each manufacturers in the world, he said, but study was rejected for lack of environment executing them. He called on Chancellor in international trade and transport to reconsider this study because it will be a pillar of the world economy and the recipient of the first and the last is Iraq, stressing the need to work hard to save the Iraqi economy and the development of economic environment.

Iraq has been working at the moment the construction of the port of Faw, which is hoped to be the station first and most prominent in the region, and experts expect the economy to head most of the commercial shipments destined to the west or to the rest of Asian countries through this port, which is expected to spend almost entirely on unemployment in Basra province, and works to increase the volume of investments.

gente

gente

If their money ever becomes more valuable than wallpaper...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum