I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safia al-Suhail: Resolution 833 and the U.S. decision to implement it are not obliged to implement it as a matter of fact

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / MP Safia al-Suhail: Resolution 833 and the U.S. decision to implement it are not obliged to
Conscious / Baghdad / T.. R
3/7/2009 2:21 pm
Member of the House of Representatives said Safiya al-Suhail said the Iraqi and Kuwaiti governments, to form committees for the negotiators of the two parties have a
Full powers in order to demarcate the Iraq-Kuwait border.
Suhail said in a press release summarizing the reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that all the talks held between the parties where the negotiators Adequate powers to Aimitlkon that qualifies them to resolve the dispute which has existed for several decades, noting that Iraq is capable of defending itself through diplomatic and peaceful means, and the best proof of that out of Iraq today and subject to Chapter VII of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon. "
Avital Suhail said, "Iraq-Kuwait border where there have been Some violations of the Kuwaiti side, adding that this could be resolved through the joint committees of the parties including engineers, geologists can determine the border points. "
And the resolution 833 By which the re-demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait And seize part of Iraqi territory And gave al-Suhail of Kuwait said that "the U.S. decision and we are not obliged to implement it as a matter of fact, say that Iraqis and Kuwaitis are concerned the demarcation of this border."
Suhail said that "the Iraqi people unable to protect himself and his neighbors Akhuv it, Iraq has committed itself to peaceful and diplomatic ways to solve all the problems facing it, saying The Iraqis will not resort to take up arms in each of them is on the financial affairs or the affairs of the oil wealth.
http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=...ZZoxy4h3CI41Vw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum