I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic: the persistence of high rates of material alghdaeh is to exploit traders to delete zeros from the currency project

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Economic: the persistence of high rates of material alghdaeh is to exploit traders to delete zeros from the currency project
Date: Friday, 16-09-11

Baghdad (newsletter). Economic expert explained the persistence of the Goldsmith, contrary to rising food prices due to the exploitation of traders to draft deleted three zeros from the currency, making the work a standardization and quality control, stressing that the Government is unable to intervene to lower prices in the market.

Goldsmith said in a statement to a reporter (News Agency news) Friday: Iraqi merchant anticipate project delete zeros from the currency, has increased the prices of some foodstuffs that previously did not rise, and removing the remaining articles, indicating that the Government was unable to cut it, the fact that the topic subject to supply and demand in the domestic market.

Goldsmith said: Iraqi imports goods merchant and increases its prices low, bearing in mind the profit only and not think Iraqi citizen and the market economy, stressing that the Iraqi merchant handling things more sedate and more able to preserve the lives of citizens.

The Economist suggested the formation of the association between Iraqi traders, put labour market behaviour controls and rules offer goods and qualities so that they sedate work, calling the import goods and the grave of good large global origins and is reputable, affordable can purchase simple Iraqi citizen.

The Iraqi markets surged today to high food prices such as legumes, vegetables, fruit etc. /Completed/8 y. n/...

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.as....w%2 6id%3D20378

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum