I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabibi ~ Saturday, September 24th ~ Iraq and World bank ~ Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/MENAEXT/IRAQEXTN/0,,contentMDK:23006163~menuPK:313111~pagePK:64027988~piPK:64027986~theSitePK:313105,00.html

Shabibi ~ Saturday, September 24th ~ Iraq and World bank ~ Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review

Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review

Begins: Sep 24, 2011 14:00

Ends: Sep 24, 2011 15:30

On Saturday September 24, the World Bank will host a discussion on a new comprehensive report about Iraq’s Financial Sector. The report highlights the potential of the country, ongoing reforms and remaining challenges.

Opening remarks will given by the Bank’s Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa region Inger Andersen, Iraq’s Minister of Finance, Rafi El Essawi and the Governer of Iraq’s Central Bank Sinan Al Shabibi.

The session will be moderated by Omer Karaspan, Knowledge Coordinator at the Bank’s Middle East and North African region.

MrsCK

awwwww so that is why shabibi is having a speech...hope he says something good!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum