I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emergency' planned for Denver on Friday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emergency' planned for Denver on Friday Empty Emergency' planned for Denver on Friday Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 pm

gente

gente

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2011/09/21/emergency-planned-for-denver-on-friday.html

Emergency' planned for Denver on Friday

Denver Business Journal
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 2:48pm MDT
Click here to find out more!
Related News

Expect some loud noises, smoke and a lot of emergency vehicles Friday in and around Denver.

Operation Mountain Guardian, a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise, happens Friday at four primary locations — including Union Station — and six secondary locations.

Operations begin at 5 a.m. and are scheduled to wrap up by 4:30 p.m.

Organizers are warning the exercise will include simulated weapons as well as planned responses from 101 military, police, fire and hospital organizations.

Other locations included in the event are: Park Meadows Mall; Smedley Elementary School; the Lowry campus of the Community College of Aurora; Denver International Airport; Sky Ridge Medical Center; Denver Health Medical Center; University of Colorado Hospital; Catholic Charities in northwest Denver and Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

Money for most of the operation comes from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security through the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Colorado Governor’s Office of Homeland Security.

-- Dennis Huspeni | dhuspeni@bizjournals.com

lionheart

lionheart

thats on Jesse Vanturas site too

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum