I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

the differences between Baghdad and Erbil Adoption impede oil and gas law and the contracts were with the consent of the Kurdistan Federal Government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq - Baghdad - the law of oil and gas /

نا
Vice: the differences between Baghdad and Erbil Adoption impede oil and gas law and the contracts were with the consent of the Kurdistan Federal Government

. BAGHDAD, July 5 (Akanyuz) - ruled out the lawmaker with the Accordance Front and a member of the Commission on oil and gas in the Iraqi Council of Representatives approved the law of the federal oil and gas during the coming period, indicating that differences remain between the Iraqi government and Kurdistan Regional Government on this matter.

". He said Noordin Hayali of Kurdistan News Agency (Aka News) that "the differences between the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the powers of each investment in the oil is still the possibility of impeding the ratification of the federal oil and gas," he said, adding that "the parties are serious in establishing a federal law for oil and gas at the current stage. "
". Hayali added that "the first round of licensing established by the Iraqi Ministry of Oil before, whatever, M. and oil contracts signed by the Kurdistan Regional Government with a number of oil companies show a lot of confusion in the current oil policy in Iraq."

وأشا. Hayali noted that the "Committee for the parliamentary oil and gas has documents proving the existence of government approval to allow the Iraqi Kurdistan region to sign oil contracts with international companies," pointing out that "these documents is an agreement between the Federal Government and the Government of the Territory of the resort give the right to sign oil contracts in the absence of the law was passed in the twentieth of May 2007. "as saying.

. The Iraqi government has approved at a meeting in early February 2007 a draft law of oil and gas, but to the Iraqi Council of Representatives did not approve it due to the introduction of amendments by the State Consultative Council, which was considered by the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, was unconstitutional, and the draft law has to contain clauses to allow the territory of the provinces and the province of non-oil investment contracts signed without reference to the Federal Government, to the rejection by the other political blocs in the Iraqi parliament.

http://translate.google.com/translat...www.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum