I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke in Fort Bliss for troop arrival/???????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/news/federal-reserve-chairman-ben-bernanke-fort-bliss-t/nFZpr/

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke in Fort Bliss for troop arrival

EL PASO, Texas —
Fort Bliss soldiers had a special welcome as they arrived home from Iraq early Thursday morning.

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke greeted soldiers as they stepped of the airplane at Biggs Airfield. The chairman is scheduled to visit with Fort Bliss soldiers and their families in a town hall meeting on Thursday.

The 250 soldiers returning home are part of the 4th Combat Brigade, 1st Armored Division. This is the second group to come home this week as part of President Barack Obama's withdrawal plan. Fort Bliss officials said the next group will be smaller, only about 25 troops, but the military post expects 600 soldiers to come back to El Paso by Thanksgiving

MrsCK

ohhhhhhhhhhh maybe he is there to cash in any dinars they might have...JUST KIDDING!!

Weird he was there!!

NO I got it!!! When shit hits the fan...he can jump the border!!! run off to mexico!

gente

gente

Who knows with that wack job

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

good time for him to cross the Rio....probably dry about now.

chevy#3

Believe it or not"?...he was their to defend his Fed.assReserve on the turf of his harshest critics like Ron Paul who the troops love and was answering questions about troop unemployment--warning about euro crisis---taking questions from the troops. basically wagging the dog to the troops!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum