I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic Analyst: Iraq will not be affected by any economic crisis as it has vast natural resources/SORRY SALEH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Economic Analyst: Iraq will not be affected by any economic crisis as it has vast natural resources

On: Tue 15/11/2011 8:59

Baghdad (news) .. Economic analyst said Qais Al Mulla on Iraq is not affected by any economic global crisis as it has vast natural resources such as oil and gas.
Mulla said in a statement to the Agency (news) on Tuesday: in case of any global economic crisis, the Iraq will be away from her as a result of the attributes of the abundant natural resources such as oil, gas and phosphate, which will help him not vulnerable to hold such crises in spite of its association with global markets abroad.

Al Mulla said: that Iraq was to save himself from the reserves during the financial and economic capacity of any side effects of the economic crises experienced by the evidence when the peak height of the global crisis more than a year before Iraq was "far away from it all."
And between: there are reports of international economic organizations indicate that Iraq has become the best environment attractive for investment, is certain: a lot of foreign investment companies now have the desire to invest in Iraq and this is something that enhances the place economically.

According to economic analyst: that in the event affected the domestic market, global crises will be addressed through the preparation of plans and strategies set by the departments and specialized institutions to face the economic crisis or inflation Kalrcod in Iraq.

He was a member of the Economic and parliamentary deputy / National Alliance / Yusuf Tai predicted in an earlier statement the Agency (news): The coming years will see a large movement in the country of the age and Astosmarotchead investment projects and economic growth heavily on the various sectors and be different from previous years which were years of political and military, showing: the state began to focus on strategic investment plans for the purpose for the advancement of the Iraqi economy.

The IMF report on oil and gas have indicated that Iraq possessed of oil amounted to 143 billion barrels of reserves have been identified (200) million barrels, others can be extracted and Satsdralarac state power oil Great position to influence the global markets. / End / 8.'s. meters /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum