I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moody's rates down ten German state banks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsCK

+ + + + Breaking News + + + +

Moody's rates down ten German state banks
German SME news | Posted: 16:11:11, 22:04 | Last updated: 17:11:11, 00:12

The rating agency Moody's has assigned ten German Landesbank BayernLB and how the German mortgage bank down. The reason is that the banks run the risk of the capital requirements of the EU not to meet again and may need capital from the state.

Ten German banks have been downgraded by ratings agency Moody's. The reason for this is that "there is now less likely that these banks would get outside help if they needed it," the ratings agency wrote in its report. The rating, however, have nothing to do with how the banks could be hit by the crisis in the euro zone, Carol Schuler said Moody's.

Six banks have been downgraded by three notches: Bayerische Landesbank, the German Mortgage Bank AG, Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg, the North German Landesbank GZ, the North German Landesbank Luxembourg SA and the Bremer Landesbank Kreditanstalt Oldenburg GZ. In exchange took place at Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen GZ, Landesbank Saar and HSH Nordbank AG, a downgrade by two notches. DekaBank was downgraded by one level only.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum