I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wells Fargo & Dinars

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wells Fargo & Dinars Empty Wells Fargo & Dinars Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Wells Fargo & Dinars

From another PinOKIEo ' s Site No Less....

* Dave029 (WF does not sell, buy or plans on doing either with the dinar): OOM 11/21/11

November 21, 2011 · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off
I called the WF foreigh currency department and they told me they do not buy or sell the iraqi dinar. You hear this very first when you first call them.. The lady i then spoke to said they have no intetions of dealing with the IQD as well.. Anyone who wants to hear this can call this number: 18006269430.. So as we were told it was wrong.. AGAIN.. And many of you will say its secret and they cant say till it happens or that the person i talked to doesnt know.. Well she was the manager of the department as she told me, so im sure she knows.. and if they were selling or buying IQD then they would go ahead and say so.. But seeing how they are not we were once again decieved.. makes you think what else is false in what we are being told???

2Wells Fargo & Dinars Empty Re: Wells Fargo & Dinars Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:58 pm

gente

gente

This is probably backlash from believe the another guru story that was floating around out there the last few days....

3Wells Fargo & Dinars Empty Re: Wells Fargo & Dinars Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

lionheart

lionheart

Sad Mad Shocked Crying or Very sad Question Suspect No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum