I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advisor: Maliki's visit to Washington will focus on the protection of Iraqi funds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Advisor: Maliki's visit to Washington will focus on the protection of Iraqi funds

25/11/2011 14:22

Baghdad, November 25 (Rn) - The economic adviser in the Iraqi government said Friday that the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki scheduled for next month in Washington will focus on the economic aspects, particularly the protection of Iraqi funds.

Said Abdul Hussein Al Jabri told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Washington will focus on the protection of Iraqi funds in and out of Chapter VII and the development of Iraq's dealings banking."

And decided to U.S. President Barack Obama in the May / May this year to extend the protection of Iraqi funds in the United States for another year.

Al Jabri said that "the Prime Minister's visit will not discuss the U.S. withdrawal or file trainers or anything military, but will focus on the economic aspects of activation between Iraq and the United States."

He explained that "the Prime Minister will be accompanied by ministers and advisers in economic affairs, financial and service and will work to attract U.S. companies to implement important projects within the budget in 2012."

Iraq has signed and the United States in 2008, the strategic framework agreement to support the Iraqi ministries and agencies in the transition from the strategic partnership with the Republic of Iraq to the areas of economic, diplomatic, cultural and security.

The agreement states that it should withdraw all U.S. forces from all territory and waters and airspace of Iraq no later than December 31 / December of this year 2012.

No wonder Maliki is so screwed up....his "advisers" don't even know what year it is!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum