I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stable Currency Key to Iraq’s Success

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stable Currency Key to Iraq’s Success Empty Stable Currency Key to Iraq’s Success Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:40 pm

gente

gente

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/11/30/stable-currency-key-to-iraqs-success/

Stable Currency Key to Iraq’s Success

Posted on 30 November 2011. Tags: gdp, Growth

At the ‘Iraq: Untapped Opportunities’ conference in London last week, the Deputy Prime Minister with responsibility for energy, Dr Hussain al-Shahristani (pictured), said he expects Iraq’s rate of economic growth to increase in the coming years, partly as a result fo the country’s “generous benefits, guarantees and exemptions”.

He said that the country has averaged 7% growth per annum over that past four years, and now boasts a GDP of approximately $150 billion [180 trillion Iraqi dinars].

The Deputy Prime Minister cited a stable currency relative to the US dollar as one of the reasons for Iraq’s progress.

MrsCK

OK fine...just do a hard peg to the SDR basket for a RV and lets get this show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windreader1

Sometimes wonder if they are taking a page out of China's book on currency manipulation?

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

just wish they would quit talking about it and flip the frigging switch....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum