I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report: Obama, UN to tax US for Green Climate Fund

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/report-un-tax-americans-green-climate-fund/237466

December 5, 2011

Report: Obama, UN to tax US for Green Climate Fund

byJoel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Follow on Twitter:

President Obama's team of negotiators at the United Nations Climate Change Conference may agree to a tax on foreign currency transactions, designed to pay for a "Green Climate Fund," that would fall disproportionately on American travellers and businesses, according to a group attending the conference that is skeptical of the UN position on global warming.

Negotiators at the conference are considering "a new tax on every foreign currency transaction in the world," according to the Center for a Constructive Alternative (CFACT). "Every time you travel abroad, you'll have to pay a climate tax," explains CFACT, the group that released the "Climategate" emails. "More importantly, every time we import goods, every time we export our fine products (think jobs) we will do so with a climate tax skimming off the top."

European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because "transactions within the Eurozone won't have to pay this new tax."

CFACT suggests that Obama is open to implementing this tax and similar policies in the absence of a full climate treaty, which would require congressional approval. "We have learned that while many have discounted this conference, knowing that a full climate treaty is difficult to achieve especially with a U.S. Senate that will not vote to ratify," CFACT says. "Obama and his fellow climate travelers are working around the Senate and planning to stick America with the bill."

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

unbelievable.....this guy screws us every chance he gets!!!!!!
If this is the case then we should limit exports and tax all imports to make up the difference....this would also get America back to manufactoring jobs have have went overseas in the past due to cheap labor.
(and the ingrates in the EU can pack sand as far as I care)

gente

gente

I just hope this idiot doesn't get re-elected...if so, I'm outta here...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

really considering going back to working overseas if the RV doesn't happen real soon anyways.....

gente

gente

Don't blame you...

MrsCK

OH MY GOSH SO THAT IS WERE THE WORLD IS PUTTING THE TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to find out where the global flat tax was being parked at!! this tax will be applied to all countries...not just the USA.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

read it again....it says the EU is basically exempt.

"European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because "transactions within the Eurozone won't have to pay this new tax."

IF you stay INSIDE/WITHIN the eurozone no tax but if you move it INTO or OUT OF the eurozone..bang your taxed.

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:read it again....it says the EU is basically exempt.

"European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because "transactions within the Eurozone won't have to pay this new tax."

IF you stay INSIDE/WITHIN the eurozone no tax but if you move it INTO or OUT OF the eurozone..bang your taxed.

Why the HELL are they exempt??!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum