I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki Meets with World Bank and IMF and will participate in the Symposium of the American Chamber of Commerce and more than 250 American and Global

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Maliki Meets with World Bank and IMF and will participate in the Symposium of the American Chamber of Commerce and more than 250 American and Global

Sunday 11-12-2011

Al-Maliki will participate in the Symposium of the American Chamber of Commerce in the presence of more than 250 American and global

Baghdad, Nofal said aboulshawn Hassan, commercial attache at the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Washington that the visit of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and his Entourage will participate in the Symposium to be held at the American Chamber of Commerce in the presence of more than 250 leaders and representatives of the u.s. and global companies operating in various sectors, adding to a group of Iraqi businessmen.

Hassan said in a statement (News News Agency) on Sunday: Al-Maliki meet with World Bank President and Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund, and Dr. Alexandra will attend Trade Minister Hassan with a group of members of the visiting delegation in the meeting devoted to brief us companies on trade and investment opportunities in Iraq especially in areas controlled by the Ministry.

He said that the delegation will attend a series of activities and events that contribute to strengthening economic and commercial aspects of trade and investment between the two countries and discussed ways to increase the participation of companies in the business and investment in Iraq.

It is worth mentioning that the terms of trade between the two countries have seen significantly in the last five years, bringing the total number of exports and imports between the two countries nearly 75 billion dollars at a rate of $ 15 billion annually.

On the other hand, the commercial attache said Nawfal Al-Hassan that u.s. companies registration rates in Iraq has risen during the past two years. Has completed commercial attachee in Washington nearly 10,000 commercial transaction for us companies during the past three years.

More than 80 American companies and institutions had participated last month in the first official us Pavilion in the 38 session of the Baghdad international fair.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum