I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Push to submit the final version of the law of oil and gas law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Push to submit the final version of the law of oil and gas law
Hayali: the dispute between the Federal Government and the Government of hampering the adoption of the Law of the Kurdistan Oil and Gas
2009-07-07 14:33:21 2009-07-07 14:33:21

. BAGHDAD (Iba) / parliament / law / .. lawmaker Noordin Hayali of the Iraqi Accordance Front, said the oil and gas law faces some obstacles to the adoption.

. Hayali said told the independent press (Iba) today, Tuesday, there are still differences between the Kurdistan region and the central government hamper the provision of oil and gas law to the debate in the House of Representatives, saying there was no final agreement on the oil contracts signed by the Kurdistan region.

وا . Hayali, however, noted that the Committee on the parliamentary oil and gas in the coming days, will examine the issue directly introduced in the House of Representatives after the agreement on the amendments and Rayya Aldhar within the committee to expedite the resolution of differences between the Center and the Kurdistan region.

/.. Hayali said that the Commission on oil and gas to push the direction of legislation and in cooperation with the Council Presidency, especially after the meeting held between the Council President Iyad al-Samarrai, and members of the committee, adding that he was writing reports to the Council of Ministers to submit the final version of the law of oil and gas. (End) / 11 / g / ..

http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=ar&tl=en

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum