I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adviser to Maliki: U.S. companies invested will enter Iraq early 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Adviser to Maliki: U.S. companies invested will enter Iraq early 2012

Twilight News / Iraqi government announced, Wednesday, said U.S. companies invested will enter Iraq early next year to invest in all areas.

The media adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Musawi's "Twilight News", "A lot of U.S. companies will enter Iraq early next year to invest in all areas of agriculture, industry, construction and others."

Moussawi said that "Iraq is an urgent need for the U.S. technology has been agreed with the U.S. side to support Iraq in all fields."

Musawi predicted that "in the near future is signing too many decades in various fields, particularly in the field of electric power and construction."

He explained that "the relationship with the United States moved from a focus on the military to the civilian side and Iraq will try to take advantage of the new relationship with the United States."

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has said during his visit to Washington and the Iraqi government's willingness to provide many of the prerogatives and decisions of encouraging U.S. companies to enter the Iraqi market by conducting the necessary amendments to the legislation and laws related to investment.

Al-Maliki arrived in the United States on Monday of last week on an official visit and met during the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama and discussed with him the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq and the future relationship between the two countries in the post-withdrawal.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum