I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nujaifi discuss with the delegation of the International Monetary Fund to address the international debt on Iraq.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Nujaifi discuss with the delegation of the International Monetary Fund to address the international debt on Iraq.

Speaker Osama Najafi discussed with the visiting delegation of the International Monetary Fund ,means to help Iraq and addressing international debt.

A statement by Nujaifi Bureau press said : "Nujaifi stressed during the meeting which was attended by Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi and planning Ali Yousef on the importance of the role of International Monetary Fund to correct economic plans of Iraq," and urged "to accelerate the completion of the budget / 2012."

He stressed the importance of non prejudice to the rights of the provinces in pumping money to achieve projects and investments,/ End 7

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

the IMF has been correcting these idiots for several years....the problem is they don't friggin listen!

gente

gente

Do they ever??? That's why we're still sittin here with lint in our pockets!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum