I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economist: delay in approving the budget crisis and the political situation creates an environment for investment repellent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Economist: delay in approving the budget crisis and the political situation creates an environment for investment repellent

Economic expert said that the repeated delays in the past years in approving the budgets of Iraq and the continuing political crisis creates an unstable economic environment for investment and repulsive, indicating that Iraq is unique to the primacy of political decision on the economic decision.

The economist said Abbas Ghalibi for, Twilight News , The delay in approving the budgets of Iraq during the previous years, as well as the instability of the political situation centrifugal factors create an environment for investment ..and ...

Referred to the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives Ezzat, earlier, the reasons for the late adoption of the budget year 2012, to the observations of the International Monetary Fund, saying that the proportion of the budget deficit was 30%.

Ghalibi and ruled that "the Iraqi government can provide guarantees to investors under the current circumstances through which Iraq, because the guarantees made in conditions of security and economic stability."

And warned the Iraqi government, earlier, of the consequences of delay in approving the budget in 2012 due to political differences seen in Baghdad these days, indicating that "the political blocs must be aware of the seriousness of the delay in approving the budget in 2012 in the event of continued differences between them, which causes the delay development in the country. "

Ghalibi and that "Iraq is unique political primacy of the political decision on the economic decision, which must be separate from the political problems and their consequences."

And endorsed the Iraqi government in its emergency meeting in the 5/12/2011 budget in 2012 in the amount of $ 100 billion, equivalent to 117 trillion Iraqi dinars, and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion to 17 trillion dinars.

Focused on the energy sector and oil phase first, and then the security sector, and then the sectors of education and health.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum