I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ihsan Al-Awadi: Obama Maliki promised to protect foreign funds for Iraq after the end of 2011

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Ihsan Al-Awadi: Obama Maliki promised to protect foreign funds for Iraq after the end of 2011

Saturday, 31 December 2011 11: 14

Attorney for the State of law Coalition Ihsan Al Awadi, u.s. President Barack Obama promised Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki necessary for the protection of external funds for Iraq after the end of the year.

Al-Awadi said each agency for Iraq [where] said that "Al-Maliki during his recent visit to discuss the protection of Iraqi funds deposited in outside the country that Iraq owes to many countries in the world by the hostile policy of the former regime and feared by the creditor States to those funds."

"These funds were under the protection of the United Nations following expiry of the protection of United Nations US Congress decision to protect the funds but that decision will expire by the end of the year".

"Al-Maliki made the subject of the main topics discussed with the US side during his recent visit and was able to obtain assurances from the US side to take steps to protect the funds outside Iraq."

The concerns raised by some politicians from Iraq's creditor States to control Iraq foreign funds after the end of the year American protection power depletion.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Obama protecting someones money.....now that's funny!

gente

gente

I'm sure he's charging a vig though...

MrsCK

the US president excutive order is still in place until May 2012. Plus the Supreme court has a ruling that nobody can come to a court in the USA and try and sue iraq. As long as Iraq money stays in a USA bank...nobody can touch it.

chevy#3

End game Global---America is pre-global

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum