I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest from Al Hodges: Iraq is soverign, IQD tradeble after Jan. 1st

+2
chevy#3
gente
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Found this on another site, don't know if it's true or not, see bold below, last paragraph:

Hodges and Associates - 12/31/11
« Thread Started Today at 6:26pm »
Hodges and Associates - 12/31/11

My associate Dennis Smith recently advised that I would have some information for all on this date. Let me start by conveying to all my very best wishes for a happy and joyous holiday season. The coming year will, IMHO, bring life-changing conclusion to this extremely arduous journey we have been forced to endure.

Although you may not be happy with what has been going on, I can assure you that there was simply no other way to accomplish what will become the new foundation of this great country, and establish the agenda for its rebirth in form and fashion as originally set forth in the US Constitution. As I have previously stated, we have confronted, with added pressure from the “lien-holders,” the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet – and we have won! I know, some eleven months later, that must seem to have been an idle boast. However, it merely reflects the mighty struggle that has been raging in the shadows.

While I had hoped to be able to advise you this afternoon that we had finally achieved Economic Receipt, which in turn would authorize release and delivery of the CMKM pay-outs, I cannot do so at this moment. Having said that, please remember my prior advice regarding the Iraqi Dinar re-valuation, which has been much anticipated and discussed. Funding of the IQD re-val is part of the World Global Settlement scheme; and release of the re-val will essentially be coincident with release and distribution of all WGS program pay-outs. I am very pleased to be able to report that not only is Iraq now a sovereign country, but will have an internationally recognized and tradable currency by January 1, 2012. This indicates to me that distribution of the CMKM pay-outs is truly imminent – with-in hours/days.

Again, I wish each of you happiness and joy at this seasonal juncture. Please keep in mind that most of this information is not “legal” by definition, not directly related to our Federal Court action and certainly not something I originally ‘signed on’ to accomplish. In the event that additional delays are encountered, I believe they will be de minimus in both time and substance. We have in fact won the war and proof of that is forthcoming.

I ask that you read and consider carefully the entire contents of this letter, prior to adding your own interpretations, prognostications and conclusions hereon, or any similar interpretations, prognostications or conclusions offered to you by others. Accordingly, and please note that the following is repetitious, and is meant to be: I am very pleased to be able to report that not only is Iraq now a sovereign country, but will have an internationally recognized and tradable currency by January 1, 2012. This indicates to me that distribution of the CMKM pay-outs is truly imminent - within hours/days.

Sincerely,

A. Clifton Hodges (CSBN 046803)
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
4 East Holly Street, Suite 202
Pasadena, CA 91103-3900
Tel: (626) 564-9797
Fax: (626) 564-9111
E-Mail: al@hodgesandassociates.com

chevy#3

i haven't been folowing CMKX for quite some time now, but this is very interesting in it's timing with things pending. good find Gente!

gente

gente

Who knows? Sounds good to me, it's gotta happen sometime!

lionheart

lionheart

with added pressure from the “lien-holders,” the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet – and we have won!

It is by far over, maybe we will all make alot of money from this investment, but as this person says the well findaced forces for the evil on the planet, ha is fare from over affraid

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

be advised....Christmas a year ago AH made a statement that "if he was a betting man......" the CMKX world is just as crazy as the dinar world I just hope AH isn't getting his dinar info from Okie.

MrsCK

WAY COOL!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

This is for the CMKX shareholders...until the dinarworld and cmkxland bumped into each other in the fall...nobody really knew that CMKX is one of 400 companies that got a trust on the illegal naked short selling and how they are also tagged to this whole global change.

Yes, Hodges did state before Christmas 2010 if he was a betting man everybody would be paid...well it didn't happen...WHY? More needed to get done to make sure that this fiat system will go away and NEVER EVER happen again.

For me..ya it sucked having to wait another YEAR! before we finally get a RV of the dinar...and people like cmkx can finally get paid. But I would rather have a new banking system in place so that I will NOT be scammed out of or lose what I get from cashing in the dinar. Really, would you like to have cashed in and the bank you had the money in FAILED??

I've always said this was a total reset of the system since the IMF stated in JUNE 2008 THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO.

So it is taking it longer then what I'm sure they thought it would take and way longer then what we all really wanted...but guess what? Not a dang thing we can do about it except watch and wait for it all to play out...so no reason to bitch about it.

I wait for the good stuff to FINALLY happen and enjoy the ride watching it all UN-fold!!

MrsCK

I was reading up on what I've missed the last couple of weeks..I ran across this comment which sums up what is taking place and supports what I said above, YES some of the blogs, sites, etc are a bit FAR OUT THERE kinda stuff but over all they report WHAT is happening on the global reset and That is all I care about, the rest is just to far out there to me...LOL:

This one points out a few key items, but for me the one that hits strongly is that it resonates very much with the last post. So all of this waiting and waiting for things to change is really waiting for, as Poof says, a), “rvs had to get posted in all the right spots” (rvs = currency revaluations (worldwide ones)), and b), to “do what was necessary to make sure the cockroaches wouldn’t touch this money” (namely, not make a profit from the currency revaluations). The “b)” idea had occurred to me several months ago. I felt that if all these things were going to take place for humanity, and if indeed Higher Groups (whatever that means, Galactic, Earth-actic, Asian Dragons, Money Faeries, Castro Street Fairies, et al.) were involved, they would make sure that the “cabal-ites” (like Bushes, Cheneys, Rumsfelds, etc., and/or their clones or doubles or triples) would be completely taken out of the profit picture prior to any rvs.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

found this also....not sure I like it either.

David Wilcock.. Conscious Media Network…is a Hoax

ty gigi...when they started talking of a new world currency and a new order, i smelled a smelly rat...what a way to start a panic... and who would that benefit?..if you said illumaniti, you won....
-----
David Wilcock Important Update, 1-1-12…”Story on Conscious Media Network…is a Hoax”

Thanks to Erika for alerting me to this update from David.
In the first post of this year (Seed of Hope for Humanity… “A New Global Economy”), that promising message was one whose information I could not validate. According to David Wilcock, in an addendum to his latest blog post, he states that what was referred to in that article (namely, “someone claiming to represent an alliance of 130 countries that will be launching a new financial system”) was a hoax. Here is what David wrote (as always, one’s own Higher Discernment surely will be helpful here).

UPDATE SUNDAY, JANUARY 1, 2012 — ALMOST THERE
We are putting the finishing touches on Part III. This is a VERY significant and comprehensive article for reasons I am not at liberty to disclose, but should be apparent within a reasonable amount of time.

So yes… I am fine and have been working straight through the holidays, though at a more relaxed speed than during other times of the year.

The moderators informed me we are getting inundated with comments from people linking to a story on Conscious Media Network about someone claiming to represent an alliance of 130 countries that will be launching a new financial system.

THIS IS A HOAX. I am now in direct contact with the top people organizing the 122-nation alliance we have been speaking of, as a consequence of getting deeply involved in investigating and writing about the lawsuit — and they told me this story is not true.

It is possible that we are just dealing with someone looking for publicity. It is also possible that this is intended to distract people from the real issue and do it in a way that can be discredited, so people do not believe the real story.

Anyway, my goal is to have the new article up ASAP. Stay tuned!
FURTHER UPDATE, SAME NIGHT
The above comments have attracted attention, as we are still being inundated with people linking to this interview as if it were true.

Since I am in direct contact with the organizers of the Monaco Accords — the 122-nation alliance — let me say this:
The “old guard” were not even INVITED to these meetings — and if any of them showed up, they were turned away. Fulford documented all of this at the time.

The number of nations that was chosen — namely 130 — is too close to the Monaco Accords figure to be accidental.
That being said, Kerry Cassidy vouched for the legitimacy of the man giving the information. That would imply that whomever told him this is lying to him.

It is also interesting, and may be significant, that less than 24 hours before this story broke on the Internet, one of the chief organizers of the “real” Monaco Accords was hit by a car and narrowly escaped with his life.

He is very lucky to have had fairly minor injuries, and will be fine. Nonetheless he is in a lot of pain and is mostly staying in bed.
To me, all of this is only further proof that the negative elite are on their last legs and are making desperate moves to stave off their inevitable defeat.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/01/....ork-is -a-hoax/

Read more: http://www.cmkxhottub.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2285#ixzz1iKmu92hR

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

this is what the above post is calling a hoax........

Conscious Media Network has been approached by a representative of global leaders and financiers from 130 nations to broadcast a statement about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012.

The statement will be delivered via a video-taped interview with a layperson (James Martinez) on behalf of the consortium that has been working behind the scenes, on the problem of the unsustainable global economy for the past 8 years. The party who drafted this statement has stated, in response to conspiracy concerns, that “The usual suspects are not the suspects” and that the Global Elite also understand that the unsecured, digital money system has failed us all, including themselves.

This announcement is to serve as the introduction of a New Global Economic Structure that will begin surfacing in 2012. Those involved in this plan are calling it the “greatest humanitarian effort” in modern history. It will be for each of us to determine over time if this is a truthful statement.

CMN is serving as a neutral party for this broadcast and what it claims, as the economic consortium does not wish to break this news through mainstream media at this time. Please give this your serious attention, as it may be heralding a new way of conducting commerce on the planet that will effect us all well into our future. It will be through our understanding and acceptance that this will happen.
A portion of this plan does include a dissolution of debt in a carefully considered and planned way. The plan itself is paradigm shattering, and only hinted at in this video-taped statement.

There will be more to come throughout the year.

Conscious Media Network has been approached by a representative of global leaders and financiers from 130 nations to broadcast a statement about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012.

The statement will be delivered via a video-taped interview with a layperson on behalf of the consortium that has been working behind the scenes, on the problem of the unsustainable global economy for the past 8 years. The party who drafted this statement has stated, in response to conspiracy concerns, that “The usual suspects are not the suspects” and that the Global Elite also understand that the unsecured, digital money system has failed us all, including themselves.

This announcement is to serve as the introduction of a New Global Economic Structure that will begin surfacing in 2012. Those involved in this plan are calling it the “greatest humanitarian effort” in modern history. It will be for each of us to determine over time if this is a truthful statement.

CMN is serving as a neutral party for this broadcast and what it claims, as the economic consortium does not wish to break this news through mainstream media at this time. Please give this your serious attention, as it may be heralding a new way of conducting commerce on the planet that will effect us all well into our future. It will be through our understanding and acceptance that this will happen.

A portion of this plan does include a dissolution of debt in a carefully considered and planned way. The plan itself is paradigm shattering, and only hinted at in this video-taped statement.

There will be more to come throughout the year.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/a-new-global-currency/

MrsCK

The Kauilapele blog is really cool...been reading it for a long long time. He posts many things so it really is a great place I can go to and get it all in one stop place.

Plus...it is like a said above a place that is kinda 'FAR OUT' there stuff but get food for thought.

Some weird stuff has been happening with David after Ben was suppose to show up for a interview.

MrsCK

Since Hodges talked about the dinar here is your delay for those that EXPECTED a RV New year eve night...PLEASE make a note that ALL COUNTRIES that close their budget years on Dec. 31 and Open new Budget on January 1st...take the first couple of days to CLOSE THE LAST YEAR ACCOUNTS!! Less accounting confusion before popping out a bunch on RVs on many countries!!

"Baghdad, January 2 (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq on Monday that he closed his sales to liquidate the accounts of the 2011 final.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) "did not open today, the Iraqi Central Bank foreign exchange market to settle accounts in 2011 and get ready to open shops in 2012."

"The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability, and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector "

windreader1

MrsCK wrote:Since Hodges talked about the dinar here is your delay for those that EXPECTED a RV New year eve night...PLEASE make a note that ALL COUNTRIES that close their budget years on Dec. 31 and Open new Budget on January 1st...take the first couple of days to CLOSE THE LAST YEAR ACCOUNTS!! Less accounting confusion before popping out a bunch on RVs on many countries!!

"Baghdad, January 2 (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq on Monday that he closed his sales to liquidate the accounts of the 2011 final.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) "did not open today, the Iraqi Central Bank foreign exchange market to settle accounts in 2011 and get ready to open shops in 2012."

"The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability, and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector "

This may be why the CBI updated its currency exchange rates but did not conduct a currency auction. First time that I have seen that happen. HMMMMMMMM, thanks all good stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum