I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI sells US$248 millions in its Wednesday auction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

CBI sells US$248 millions in its Wednesday auction

January 4 2012

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has registered a slight shortage in its Wednesday auction for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, selling US$248 million, at an exchange rate of 1,170 Iraqi dinars per dollar, its daily bulletin reported.

"The total size of demand on the US dollar had reached 248 million and 305,000 US dollars, covered by the CBI, on exchange rate of 1,170 dinars per dollar," the bulletin stressed, adding that the Bank's previous session had registered 252 million and 587,000 dollars.

It pointed out that CBI's cash sales today had reached 32 million and 750,000 dollars, on an exchange rate of 1,183 dinars per dollar, including the Bank's interest of 13 dinars per dollar, whilst its foreign transfers had reached 215 million and 555,000 US dollars, also at an exchange rate of 1,183 dinars per dollar and the CBI's interest rate of 13 dinars per dollar.

The bulletin, meanwhile, reported that the 22 banks that attended today's session had offered the sale of 305 thousand and 247 US dollars.

The CBI holds 5 weekly sessions, beginning on Sunday and ending on Thursday for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, charging an interest of 13 dinars per dollar, along with another 13 dinars per dollar for the foreign transfers.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(ldsrl2...&id=146337&l=1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum