I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Germany is preparing to open trade offices in Iraq early next March.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Germany is preparing to open trade offices in Iraq early next March.

January 4 2012

Agencies -
Confirmed the German Embassy in Baghdad, Wednesday, ready to open trade offices in Iraq early next March, indicating that these offices will be in the governorates of Baghdad, Basra and Arbil.

A statement issued by the Office of the head of the State of Law coalition in parliament, Khalid al-Attiyah on the sidelines of the meeting with the German ambassador in Baghdad, Carl Barker, and obtained "Alsumaria News", a copy of "The two sides discussed political developments taking place in Iraq," noting, "it was addressed to prepare visit of the German Federal Parliament Edward Oswald's visit to Baghdad. "

For his part, German ambassador Barker in the statement that his country "will be opened commercial offices in Iraq early next March," adding that "these offices will be in the governorates of Baghdad, Basra and Arbil."

It is noteworthy that Iraq has a consulate in German province of Arbil, Kurdistan, along with the German Embassy in Baghdad, two factors mainly contribute to strengthening relations between the two countries in all areas, and plans to the German Embassy opened a consulate in the province of Basra in southern Iraq to help in the process of investment in the city. M. J

http://translate.google.com/translat...er/Issue/143/3

gente

gente

Lots of economic and bank stuff lately in Iraq..hope these are all indicators they will be returning the rate back something profitable in the coming months...thx Pan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum