I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card for TBI internationally recognized

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Credit Card for TBI internationally recognized

January 5 2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah
Said Trade Bank of Iraq the TPI, it grants to all citizens, credit cards, according to its accession to membership of the company (Visa) and membership of the company (MasterCard) Wars, indicating that the credit cards issued by the Bank recognized globally.

The General Manager of the bank's Hamdiya dry (Rn), the Trade Bank of Iraq gives credit cards are recognized globally and omitted types of civil and Platinum cards for staff salaries.

She explained that the dry-Trade Bank of Iraq is a member of the President of Visa International since 2005, and got the membership of MasterCard International in 2011, noting that Visa and MasterCard cards are in place in all over the world.

And showed that every citizen who wishes to obtain a credit card can review the bank or one of its branches in a number of provinces for details on obtaining cards, pointing out that the cards are used for shopping and cash withdrawal and purchase online and in various foreign currencies.

And established Trade Bank of Iraq in 2003, according to law No. 20 of the CPA dissolved at the time, and based on its law, he has the Board of Directors and administratively to the prime minister of Iraq, the goal of establishing the bank is to be the interface of Iraq's financial outward in terms of trading state with the outside world.

http://translate.google.ca/translate...26prmd%3Dimvns

MrsCK

purchase online and in various foreign currencies.

how in the world can they do that on a exchange rate of 1170??

chevy#3

agree!! how can any card work that way! Are /would they be loaded with IQD or USD? What would pay the transaction...?

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

took a look at swift codes and seen another branch in Beruit.....makes one realize the ME/Africa connection (Diamonds/Oil).
seems CitiBank has helped Warka facilitate this.......article below from the past

'Arab summit, a step towards creating Arab-African integration'

The preliminary meeting of the 22nd summit of the League of Arab States (LAS), which will start from Sunday in Sirte, Central Libya, is expected to mark a significant step towards integration between Arab nations and Africa, PANA reported from here Friday.

These meeting will be held ahead of the Conference of Heads of State and Heads of Government, scheduled for 27 March.

After the last Arab summit in Doha, Qatar, which was marked by the reconciliation between Arab leaders, the Sirte summit will take place against a backdrop of in ternational situation marked by numerous challenges that confront Arab countries.

Top on the agenda of the meeting is the discussion on the traditional issues of hotbeds of tension in the region, particularly the Palestinian cause and the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Also on the agenda are the reconciliation between the movements fighting the Palestinian cause and the situation in Iraq, Somalia, Sudan (Darfur) and Yemen.

The summit will also discuss the consolidation of the unity and integration process of the Arab world.

http://www.afriquejet.com/news/afric...031946202.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum