I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq calls on Iran to invest heavily in its market

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq calls on Iran to invest heavily in its market
09/01/2012 19:05

Erbil, January 9 (Rn) - Iraq on Monday called on Iran to invest heavily in its market, particularly in the field of energy and housing.

Trebil on the Jordanian-Iraqi border The trade exchange between the two countries nearly eight billion dollars. And improved relations between Tehran and Baghdad after the fall of the former regime.

And Iran and Iraq have agreed earlier to expand bilateral trade and expand the work of the joint border crossing points.

He said Iraqi Vice President Khudair Khuzaie during the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Hassan fled DnaĂșa he should "take the Islamic Republic of Iran a bigger role in investing in Iraq and in all investment sectors, including industrial, commercial and housing."

Khuzai called in a statement issued by the Information Office to establish joint investment projects in the field of electricity and supply Iraq with electricity.

For his part, Iranian Ambassador expressed his "full readiness of his government to cooperate with Iraq in all fields." During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways of developing them in the words of the statement.

Open: Murtaza Yousuf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum