I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Low price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar catastrophic

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

I don't really agree with anything this guy is saying..the Dinar has pretty much only gotten stronger since 2004...sounds like more misinfo

Low price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar catastrophic

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - The member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary deputy Haitham Jubouri Central Bank to increase liquidity to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar. Jubouri said that "Iraqi currency in recent years have seen a fluctuation large a decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar This catastrophic economic damage to all citizens. "He added Jubouri:" The central bank should take its role in this matter, as the issue price of the dinar based on demand and supply and therefore should increase liquidity in order to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar and offset the U.S. dollar. " He explained: "it is necessary to do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole before the adoption of the budget in 2012, in order that determined the budget the right way," noting that the volatility prices borne by the central bank currency, and traders. "

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

unless he is referring to the USD value drop.....easy fix....RV!!!!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum