I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frustration dominated economic circles over stalled adoption of the budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Frustration dominated economic circles over stalled adoption of the budget

Thursday, 12 January, 2012 12:08

Dominated by a state of frustration on the economic circles was not passed the budget 2012. The economist said Dr. Al-Bayati's Star / Baghdadiya News / "The late adoption of the budget 2012 has caused frustration in the economic circles after the promises made by political groups in the adoption of the budget at the beginning of the year." And al-Bayati, that "the delay in approving the budget means that the ministries of the state will not perform its duties properly and will result in the delay to disable the investment projects by the looks of the citizen to fill the need, after nine years of failure of government," noting that "the budget shall be subject to the worker and the political consensus in an exaggerated manner" . Bayati said that "the budget is passed their time is important to begin the fiscal year in a timely manner and not, as happens every year." The informed sources in the House, said L / Baghdadiya News / budget that 2012 will not recognize in the short term because there are controversial issues, although to read the second time in the Council. " The adoption of the budget is facing a number of obstacles, notably the withdrawal of Congress and the Iraqi List, which sees the political blocs need to bring them VamesĂșlah approval, as well as non-completion of the arrival of the final accounts, which is facing criticism of Representatives because they can not be found on the movement of public money and points of dispensing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum