I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurds refused to discuss the Constitution of the Kurdistan region in Iraq's parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kurds refused to discuss the Constitution of the Kurdistan region in Iraq's parliament

08/07/2009 14:28 GMT:

Confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Abdul Bari Zebari, the Kurdish parties refused to participate in the government and the political process to discuss the Constitution of the Kurdistan region in the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

Zebari said in an interview with the correspondent of "Radio Sawa" The Federal Constitution does not empower the parliament to discuss the Constitution of the Kurdistan region, he said: "It is not the right of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to discuss the Constitution of the Kurdistan region, and the right under Article 120 of the Adoption of the territory of its constitution, the article does not include a reference for discussion parliamentarians. "

Conversely, the MP for the Turkmen bloc Abbas al-Bayati, to adhere to what was stated in the Constitution regarding the borders of Iraqi Kurdistan region, saying that "the constitutional limits of the territory of Kurdistan is the pre-2003, and expansion is a violation of the constitution of Iraq."

This is called by many members of the House of Representatives to discuss the Constitution of the Kurdistan region, because it contains materials reflects a desire on the breakaway, as the view.

Details of the correspondent of "Radio Sawa" in Baghdad, Alaa Hassan:

breakaway??? from being part of iraq??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum