I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank indicates risk impoverishment Syria and Iran on Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Central Bank indicates risk impoverishment Syria and Iran on Iraq

13-01-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News

The central bank, Friday, for the economic sanctions faced by Syria and Iran began to clear the risks and the great demand for foreign currency in the auction, financial, stressing that the Iraqi dinar value will not be affected by the presence of the largest reserves of hard currency in the history of Iraq.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed's "Twilight News", that "the Central Bank of people in the recent start of the risks to the Iraqi economy after exposure of Syria and Iran to economic sanctions, and through the growing demand for foreign currency at an auction the central bank."

و The central bank held the Iraqi daily sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign exchange with the participation of Iraqi banks, which finances the traders from the private sector, excluding public holidays on which depends the World Bank for these auctions, the sales, either in cash, Omaly form of remittances sold abroad in return for a commission of certain.

Saleh explained that "the central bank sales of dollar was at 150 million dollars a day and a real need for the Iraqi market, but recently we spotted a demand for dollar up to $ 300 million, could go a lot of them to Syria and Iran, as a result of lack of foreign currency in these two countries." .

The central bank said, earlier, that the regional variables surrounding Iraq has exercised a role also in the rise of the dollar and sales of the bank, noting that the suspension of banking transactions and banking with the neighboring countries of Iraq to the east and west with the countries of the world pay the merchant for Iraq to finance trade in these two countries instead of Iraqi trade finance.

Salih stressed that "the Iraqi dinar value will not be affected as a result of currency out in the near term, in the presence of the largest reserves of foreign currency in the history of the Central Bank of Iraq."

وأ The Central Bank of Iraq on the sixth of January to the high foreign currency reserves to $ 60 billion, for the first time in the history of Iraq, after the reserves in 2010 had reached $ 58 billion.

و The European Union had decided, earlier, freeze the assets of 180 personnel and the Iranian as well as the tightening of economic sanctions on the Syrian regime targeted mainly the fields of oil and gas and financial sectors.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum