I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

War cost three trillion dollars .. America did not go calling plan, "Marshall" to revive the Iraqi economy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

War cost three trillion dollars .. America did not go calling plan, "Marshall" to revive the Iraqi economy

10/1/2012 0:00

The future of Iraq / follow-up
, although the U.S. presence in Iraq ended, but the Iraq of tomorrow has a lot of challenges that he must pass over until the dropper to safety. The political scene, which is gripped between the lists the various Iraqi political war-like vow, Iraqi Politicians must take into account the fact that their country was soon breathing a sigh of relief from the burden of foreign military presence of nearly nine years, until he saw the light on the impact of a political dispute may come to everything and everybody, if not aware of the forces and lists Iraq's interest first and foremost. must at all Parties to submit their duties, and to unite all in one trench to emerge from the legacy of the foreign military presence, and looking for a political solution wraps around it all. Iraq is expected from the political forces of unity and solidarity and to work to cross this critical stage is going through. In addition to the turbulent political scene, the economic capital of its affiliates, the economic reality of Iraq is suffering and groaning from the scourge of the past. Although Washington has not yet made ​​an accurate assessment of the size of its losses, The human toll of civilian casualties estimated by reports that it exceeded the 150 thousand civilians, away from the military, but no doubt that both the loss of human economic difficult. Also, the economic losses due to the war in Iraq, which cost the United States only, according to the Research Unit in the «Congress» about $ 802 billion, is a legacy burden on the Iraqi economy, which is no doubt that with a bill of this war, if we take into account that the American economist Joseph Stiglitz, winner of «Nobel» of the economy for 2001, and Senior Lecturer in matters of public policy, finance and budgeting at the University «Harvard» American Linda J. projections are some cost of the war about three trillion dollars. This is in addition to the destroyed infrastructure and public facilities and installations, as well as unemployment and the devastating effects of the community. The Iraq of tomorrow looking for political stability first, it pops up visions of economic play and sending him back again to the level of advancement, and the search for a place in the world recognized only Baloqoia.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum