I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament to read next year federal budget Tuesday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(milbimjrcublpvio4zrlte45))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146501&l=1

Parliament to read next year federal budget Tuesday

1/15/2012 4:47 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Next Tuesday's parliamentary session will see the first and second readings of 21 draft laws, including the second reading of the federal budget of 2012, which has been postponed on multiple occasions due to al-Iraqiya Bloc's boycott of parliament sessions, a parliamentary media source reported today.

The sources told Aswat al-Iraq that the government submitted the budget after decreasing it to 115 trillion Iraqi dinars, with reasonable deficit.

The previous draft law of the budget of 2012 allocated 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (112 billion dollars) as a federal budget, with an increase of 36 percent from the previous year, with a deficit of 20 billion dollars.

RM (TP)/SR

windreader1

well, will believe this when I see it, but expect it will get delayed again

windreader1

windreader1 wrote:well, will believe this when I see it, but expect it will get delayed again

okay, just saw another article saying they had delayed, should all read all posts before making a comment. Hate it when I am right, LOL

gente

gente

Here it is:
http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FJKIKE

BREAKING NEWS..the Parliament postpones Tuesday’s session to Thursday

15/01/2012 13:53:00

Baghdad (NINA) – A parliamentary source announced that the parliament decided to postpone its session due to be held on Tuesday to Thursday. The source did not mention the reason for that.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Aswat Al Iraq / Politics , Baghdad Parliament to read next year federal budget Tuesday
1/15/2012 4:47 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Next Tuesday's parliamentary session will see the first and second readings of 21 draft laws, including the second reading of the federal budget of 2012, which has been postponed on multiple occasions due to al-Iraqiya Bloc's boycott of parliament sessions, a parliamentary media source reported today.

The sources told Aswat al-Iraq that the government submitted the budget after decreasing it to 115 trillion Iraqi dinars, with reasonable deficit.

The previous draft law of the budget of 2012 allocated 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (112 billion dollars) as a federal budget, with an increase of 36 percent from the previous year, with a deficit of 20 billion dollars.

RM (TP)/SR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum