I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance parliamentary investigating the fate of the $ 7 billion spent outside the

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Finance parliamentary investigating the fate of the $ 7 billion spent outside the budget

15/01/2012 19:30
Baghdad / Orr News

Decision of the Finance Committee, said the parliamentary deputy Ahmad electrodes that the committee investigating the information obtained from the IMF suggest the government spent seven billion dollars in 2011 outside the framework of the budget law is not known yet where one spent in the issuing entity.

He added that the budget law electrodes are exposed annually to malfunction due to failure to provide the government of the final accounts of the mechanisms of exchange to the parliament for compliance with the budget law, opening the door to chaos. He explained that the parliament which provides dozens of requests to the government for the progress of the final accounts, but it did not respond to technical reasons.

He pointed out that even in case of difficulty in providing the final accounts should be on the government to clarify the doors of exchange large sums of money on hardware and institutions is unconstitutional was not allocated funds within the budget law, such as the Anti-terrorism and Tribal Support Councils which distract them huge amounts of money without any legal cover or unconstitutional.

Ruled out the electrodes approving the budget for the current year and said that there are many objections and observations made ​​by the parliamentary blocs, which are likely not be approved until next month and perhaps it may take more.

County and the (Iraqi) parliament sessions, he said that Iraqi MPs do not attend meetings, but we continue our work in parliamentary committees, especially Finance Committee for fear of passing the bills were unconstitutional.

Article 80 of the Constitution that is the Council of Ministers the draft budget and final accounts for the financial year preceding to the Parliament no later than mid-November (November) each year, often government fails to provide due to the large number of objections registered by the parliamentary blocs on the draft budget, What calls back several times

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum