I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance Committee recommends planning a study to provide for the expenses of the budget in 2011

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq: Parliamentary Finance Committee recommends planning a study to provide for the expenses of the budget in 2011
16/01/2012 14:01

Baghdad, January 16 (Rn) - The parliamentary Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Monday, it formally recommended the Ministry of Planning to submit a detailed report on the disbursement of the budget in 2011.

Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Yasiri Abdul-Hussein told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "The Finance Committee submitted a letter to the Iraqi Council of Representatives formally demanded the Ministry of Planning to submit a detailed report on the disbursement of the budget in 2011."

"The initial information that reached to the Finance Committee of the Iraqi government sources indicate that the disbursement of the budget ranges between 75% to 81%."

He pointed out that "the Ministry of Planning are required to submit a detailed report within a maximum period of a week to learn the process of disbursement of the budget and what exactly verifiable."

The Central Bank of Iraq, the budget in 2011 has made development in the oil sector in the country and Iraq seeks to raise oil production to 3 million b / d after the three rounds held to raise the level of production.

And endorsed the Iraqi government in its emergency meeting in (05/12/2011) budget in 2012 by $ 100 billion (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).

The government says the deficit will be covered by the amounts of cash retained from the current year budget 2011 is internal and external borrowing and the proportion of savings is expected to increase selling prices or increased oil production or borrowing from the IMF and World Bank.

Allonan of Jafar, the manufacturing: the Add-Zaidi, the Open: Peace Baghdadi

Confused?.....don't feel in power anymore?.....solution....hold a meeting and fund another study with money you don't have...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum