I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq participates Conference of Arab Businessmen and Chinese in Sharjah next Wednesday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq participates Conference of Arab Businessmen and Chinese in Sharjah next Wednesday
16/01/2012 14:01

Erbil, January 16 (Rn) - The Iraqi Trade Minister, on Monday, on the participation of high-level Iraqi delegation at the Conference of Arab Businessmen and Chinese which will be held in the UAE next Wednesday.

Khairul Hasan Khairallah said Hassan, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "Iraq is a high-level delegation will take part in the Second Conference of Arab Businessmen and Chinese to be held next Wednesday the 18th of January in the city of Sharjah Emirates."

The good God that "the objective of participating in the conference is to strengthen Iraq's economic relations with the countries participating in all the magazines," adding that "he will lead the Iraqi delegation will include representatives from other ministries as well as a number of businessmen."

The good God that "Iraq is currently undergoing a phase of reconstruction of infrastructure, and therefore the strengthening of economic relations with the countries of the world in general and China in particular is of great importance at the present time, especially after he occupied the Chinese economy, prestige worldwide, as well as low prices provided in the performances, which can be used to pressure the rest of the international companies to reduce their prices in tenders. "

This concluded Khairallah his speech by saying that "the conference, which will continue for a period of one day will improve the economic relations of Arab - Chinese, and will put forward views and ideas on strengthening the relations between the actors involved, and we will seek through him to support and strengthen economic relations with China in various fields."

gente

gente

China sure is comin on strong....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum