I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intersesting Ron Paul factoid....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Empty Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Ron Paul is not going to receive a congressional pension (after serving for 10 terms), never accepted medicare or medicaid while he was working as a Doctor (making $3 an hour) AND will only accept $39,000 per year as president... because that's what the average person in America makes. Facts like this make it so obvious he's in this for the RIGHT reason and is one of the only HONEST people in Washington

2Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Empty Re: Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:53 pm

gente

gente

I keep telling everyone that he's the only logical choice, but they are either brainwashed Obamaites, or Romney cheerleaders..which pretty much equates to the same thing in my book. Do you have a link for that Pan? I'd like to send it to some of these folks...thx bud!

3Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Empty Re: Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

was in comments of this video....also seen it in other video's in his words...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5I0E75G8-g&feature=related

4Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Empty Re: Intersesting Ron Paul factoid.... Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 pm

gente

gente

thx Pan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum