I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Director of Private Banks: The Launch of Credit Cards, Various Blocks Will Reduce the Cash in the Market and Facilitate Financial Matters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Director of Private Banks: The Launch of Credit Cards, Various Blocks Will Reduce the Cash in the Market and Facilitate Financial Matters

On: Wednesday 18/1/2012 8:50

Baghdad (news) .. Director of the Association called on private banks Abdul Aziz al-Hassoun to launch a variety of credit cards Kalmastr Alvezacard Card, after the success of the smart card use in the delivery of pensions.

Hassoun said (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: that this process will facilitate a lot of financial matters and reduce the mass of cash in local markets, and called for citizen awareness and encouragement to deal with these cards.

He added that most of the Iraqi banks are afraid of not dealing with credit cards by the public but when successful experience of the smart card, which was distributed to retirees for the purpose of delivery of their salaries began to think seriously about the launch of credit cards variety Kalmastr Card and Alvezacard used in most developed countries.

He explained: that dealing with the credit card variety is almost similar to deal with the smart card but use the smart card is limited to the delivery of the salaries of the retirees, while cards diverse are its widest, where they are traded in markets and shops across the electronic device deducted money from the card when you buy something what.

The Trade Bank of Iraq earlier announced the launch of credit cards for people dealing with them for ease of handling and reducing the money supply which confuse the work in the local markets. / Finished / 8. D. O /

/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum