I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi commercial attaché in Washington, organizes the Day of Iraq Economic Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Iraqi commercial attaché in Washington, organizes the Day of Iraq Economic Forum

18.1.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) to promote trade and economic relations between Iraq and the United States are Attaché Iraqi trade in Washington, organized a forum Day Iraq economist at January 31, 2012.

A statement of the Attaché received (Agency News news) a copy of it on Wednesday: The Forum will be held in cooperation with the Office of the Iraq Ministry of Commerce and with the participation of various departments and government ministries and U.S. Chambers of Commerce, American, Arab, and a group of representatives of companies, institutions and associations concerned with trade and interested in developing economic ties between the two countries. The statement added that the forum will include an overview activities undertaken by the attaché of Commerce in Washington during the last period and work plan for the future as well as offer some commercial opportunities and Alasosmaria different, as will representatives of the concerned U.S. plans in the areas of economic and trade of Iraq in the new year, and will then be honored in some circles that have distinct programs over the past year.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi commercial attaché in Washington, has completed more than 12 thousand commercial document since it opened three years ago. Also participated and organized attaché Iraqi trade more than 25 seminar to promote trade and investment in dozens of states and U.S. cities, the most recent seminar was attended by the Prime Minister during his visit to Washington last month and attended by more than 250 representatives of U.S. companies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum