I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Budget approval not to exceed one month

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Budget approval not to exceed one month Empty Budget approval not to exceed one month Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 pm

gente

gente

http://www.alforattv.net/

Finance Committee decided that the parliamentary budget Stqra 2012 during the month

Announced the parliamentary Finance Committee on Wednesday, that approving the budget in 2012 by the House will be within a period not exceeding one month, indicating that the House does not intend to re-draft budget to the government.

". A member of the Committee Ahmad electrodes that "the parliament's approval of the budget in 2012 will not be delayed much may take a period not exceeding one month from now." . The government has adopted in its emergency meeting on the fifth of last month's budget in 2012 which amount to 100 billion dollars (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars). The budget is the largest in the history of Iraq's annual budget and through the government seeks to stimulate the investment side. / 3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum