I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash in small denominations and government officials on the PAL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Cash in small denominations and government officials on the PAL

Now the problem of denominations small and one of the vocabulary of the daily suffering of the Iraqi people, while the receiving government employees are the largest segment of the workforce in the country and nearly in their monthly salaries to these groups, they suffer two to convince the owners of shops and taxis to accept them.

And refers the citizen Tariq Hadi, a staff of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals in Iraq, to ​​the suffering and his colleagues in this regard, saying that "this is repeated every month, and even banking offices and banks government refuses to receive these categories by us, what we do note that the percentage of up to a third extinct or on the the brink of extinction, will be the fruit of our efforts for a whole month in this way? ".

Recognizes adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed Saleh there is a problem categories petty cash for some time to facilitate infrequently, and the suffering of the citizens puppies, noting that "the suffering associated always and payment systems cash direct to the countries that still support this type of systems in completing financial transactions."

And approved for Lake Central Bank about the continuing problem of small denominations, which "will put a lot worse after a few years if it continued on what it is now."

For his part, the economic expert called on the government to short-Ala Accounting Central Bank of Iraq with the level of current tobacco use with the suffering of the citizens with small denominations.

He also called for short the central bank and the government to issue legislation that punished anyone who does not accept the receipt of cash in small groups of citizens strongly, because this legislation will ensure the protection of the Iraqi currency.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

gotta hate "suffering of the citizens puppies"......WTF?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum