I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japan urges the IMF to request help America

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Japan urges the IMF to request help America

21/01/2012

Tokyo - Reuters
Urged the Japanese Finance Minister John Izumi International Monetary Fund to request the cooperation of the United States in his plan to raise money to contain the crisis of European sovereign debt, saying that such cooperation is necessary.
و The United States said that suffer from the pressure in its budget and wait for the impending elections and it will not contribute more resources to the Fund.
Izumi said that Japan would consider how to respond to the fund plans to raise money after listening to the details of the Fund and the Washington-based, and added that his country is ready to contribute to consultations with other States.
و And Izumi told reporters after a cabinet meeting, saying "I expect them to explain the size of the required funds collected to decide our response after that."
"But first I want the International Monetary Fund, contact the United States. If he wants to strengthen the Fund and its functions will be necessary for U.S. cooperation so I want them to make this effort."
Meanwhile, a Japanese Trade Minister Yukio Aidanu on Friday that he had told U.S. officials visiting that Japan's imports of Iranian crude in the fall and it will continue in a downward direction. Officials from the Treasury and State department meetings with Japanese officials in Tokyo this week to explain U.S. law imposed sanctions on countries doing business with Iran as a means to limit the ability of the Islamic Republic to make a nuclear bomb.
Like other Asian importers of Iranian oil to Japan is under pressure to cut its imports from the fifth-largest oil exporter in the world to get an exemption from the sanctions.
Aidanu said he told them that Japan purchases of Iranian oil fell by 40 percent over the past five years, which is indicated by the Prime Minister Yoshihiko Nadu at a news conference last week.
و Aidanu said at a news conference on Friday: "We told them also that this trend will continue."
و He added that he had asked U.S. officials to study Japan's status in relation to sanctions on Iran in a flexible manner and that he expected more talks.
The Iranian crude ten percent of Japan's total imports of oil and some are worried that the new sanctions push oil prices to rise further as may be directed blow to the Japanese economy, which is still trying to recover from the impact of a devastating earthquake and nuclear disaster.
The head of the Petroleum Association of Japan said on Thursday is likely to reduce the oil industry, Japanese purchases of Iranian crude within three months.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum