I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. dollar hits record against the dollar Iran

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

U.S. dollar hits record against the dollar Iran
22/01/2012 18:58

Erbil, January 22 (Rn) - The U.S. dollar exchange rate on Sunday, a remarkable rise in front of Iranian currency and the price of one dollar per thousand to the Iranian market Iranian Toman.

Dollars According to a report published by the Agency (ISNA)-Iran, "The dollar and the euro record today in the Iranian markets, two records, where the exchange rate of one dollar to two thousand Iranian Toman and per euro to 2 400 Toman."

They suspect the United States and its allies that Iran is trying to produce nuclear weapons, and imposed economic sanctions, while Iran denies the accusations and emphasizes the peaceful nuclear program.

The European Union agreed in principle to ban the import of oil from Iran, while pressing the United States to Asian buyers to reduce their imports to deprive Tehran of oil revenues because of its nuclear program.

While Iran claims that its economy is not affected by the sanctions, President Barack Obama said the sanctions have embarrassed the Iranian economy.

chevy#3

checkmate'........all this crap is nothing but keeping oil prices high!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum