I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington allocated two billion dollars of Iraqi forces

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Washington allocated two billion dollars of Iraqi forces

Sunday, 22 December / 2 January 2012 20:27 Hits: 442

Twilight News / announced that the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, Sunday, the U.S. government on the allocation of the amount of two billion dollars to equip and train Iraqi forces, noting that Washington will not cut economic support after its withdrawal from Iraq.

U.S. Ambassador James Jeffrey said in a statement seen by "Twilight News" "The U.S. government allocated billion to equip Iraqi military forces, and another billion dollars to equip and train forces, prisons, police and judges."

Jeffrey said that "Washington will not cut economic support for Iraq after the withdrawal of it."

Jeffrey and considered that "the opinion of the congressional delegation who recently visited Iraq does not represent the opinion of the U.S. government."

Jeffrey said, "This will not affect the friendship between the two countries."

It is said that members of Congress have called for Iraq to pay reparations for the U.S. Army for his war on Iraq.

MrsCK

EXCUSE ME!!! WHO approved this? congress? 2 BILLION would go a long way helping AMERICAN PEOPLE! But hell no, our tax dollars has to go fund some bull crap that IRAQ SHOULD PAY FOR!

Really after almost 10 years...we still have to pay to get Iraq crap going for them??

"members of Congress have called for Iraq to pay reparations"

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT CONGRESS!!

gente

gente

I don't get why we are still nursing these lame idiots along...they are less than worthless....RV your damn money already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum