I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Bank to develop a finishing school, Rafidain and Rashe

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

World Bank to develop a finishing school, Rafidain and Rasheed
23/01/2012 10:20

Baghdad, January 23 (Rn) - The World Bank announced on Monday, he completed his studies for the restructuring of Rafidain and Rasheed Iraqi government, and that he expected the government decision to implement the study.

Majid Al-Swari The central bank had been allocated last February the amount of $ 10 million grant for the restructuring of banks during the next two years.

The director of the unit restructure the Rafidain and Rashid Majid picture, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) announced today that "the Rafidain and Rasheed was over the Committee to develop a study restructure, especially regarding the application of financial restructuring and the removal of bureaucratic barriers and the Department of State banks."

He added that "the Committee has completed a study to develop a complete performance of the Rafidain and Rasheed, and on the process of developing a system of payments and the banking and trading instruments." He pointed out that "the Committee recommended to review the mental state of banking in line with the administrative and financial transactions in the banking world."

Iraq had decided in early 2006 to restructure State-owned banks in order to get rid of the heavy debt. The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the government banks approved by 85%

windreader1

They have been working on these two banks for years, just like everything else it never gets done. Evidently we missed training them on the concept of bankruptcy.

gente

gente

windreader1 wrote:They have been working on these two banks for years, just like everything else it never gets done. Evidently we missed training them on the concept of bankruptcy.

Ain't that the truth..Iraq is so far behind, they probably think they're in 1st place....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum