I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adoption of the Fund Act to recover Iraq's money

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Adoption of the Fund Act to recover Iraq's money

24/01/2012

Chamber of Deputies passed eight laws, notably provisions for nomination for President of the Republic and the recovery of money fund Iraq and compensations and reward faculty members and education.

In the fifteenth meeting, held under the chairmanship of Osama Najafi, Chairman of the House of Representatives and the presence of 172 cast ballots yesterday, the House voted on the bill reward faculty members, educational and submitted by the Committees of Education and Higher Education and Scientific Research, financial and legal order not to deprive a segment of faculty members and educational referrals to retire in the first half of the school year due to completion of the legal age for the purpose of including them in reward for those who are referred to retire in the second half of the school year.

The parliament passed a bill Redemption Fund money Iraq and compensations and submitted by the committees of the financial, economic and foreign relations in order to recover the financial rights of the Republic of Iraq, all obtained by the Iraqis and foreigners illegally as a result of the misuse of oil for food program and the economic blockade, smuggling and sabotage.

According to a statement issued by the Information Service of the Parliament, the Council members voted on a draft law regulating the provisions of the nomination for President of the Republic and the provisions of the selection of one or more deputy to the President of the Republic and the report of the Legal Committee to elect the right person to such a position, where the President is the head of state and the symbol of the unity of the nation The sovereignty of the country and sees to ensure compliance with the Constitution and properly implemented and fair and respect the rule of law and the protection of national unity and security of the country and the preservation of the independence of the Republic of Iraq and to ensure its sovereignty over its land, sky and waters, unity and territorial integrity and proper functioning of institutions of the state executive, legislative and judicial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum